As a result, on Tuesday 13 February 2018 pre-orders for the H1 are opening! It's basically the same watch as I launched in 2016, with a few minor updates:
- 41mm titanium case (that was designed for the Hamtun H1 and "borrowed" by others)
- Matte ceramic bezel
- Genuine Swiss Super-LumiNova
- Titanium bracelet (22mm lug width)
- NH35a automatic movement
- Available in our original white or blue colourways, or in our new "ghost" option
So what has changed?
Not a whole lot. I'm working with my new manufacturer so the build quality is great. There has been an upgrade to the lume. I've changed the bracelet design slightly so it's easier to manage (pins instead of screws this time). I've slightly changed the blue colour as I found a nicer one. Just little things that people raised during the first run, rather than a complete re-design.
The biggest thing is a new colour option! I have replaced the "Stealth" version which people said they found a little *too* stealthy with a new "Ghost" option. Full lume white dial, black hour markers, black hour and minute hands, blue second hand. It looks awesome. See a 2D render of it at https://hamtun.co/products/h1-ghost or check out the full range that will be available at https://hamtun.co/collections/dive-watches.
When can I get it?
We'll be making your new H1 especially for you. I'm opening for pre-orders Tuesday 13 Feb at 4pm GMT (check local time) here on this website, with shipping scheduled for late July.
How much does it cost?
Note that VAT will be added at checkout for all orders from within the EU.
- £199 + shipping for an H1 on a silicone strap
- £209 + shipping for an H1 on a titanium bracelet
- £219 + shipping for an H1 with both silicone and titanium straps
Shipping will be £10 within the UK and £15 anywhere else, and we ship from the UK.