The Neon Automatic final design is signed off and the prototypes are being built. They should be here some time in November and I'll start sharing photos soon after that. But for now, here are the answers to most of the questions I've been getting, as well as the final renders which give a good representation of exactly what the final pieces should look like. In total we have 12 options, so hopefully there is something for everybody! And yes, that is a full lume dial on the one with the white face ;)
When will the Neon Automatic launch? End of January 2018.
Where will it be available? Kickstarter. Eventually we'll do orders directly through this site, but for now we're sticking with Kickstarter.
How much will it cost? Final price to be finalised, but expect early bird pricing to be around £270.
Will reviews be online before sales start? Yes, as many as possible. We have a good number lined up already from trusted and well known blogs. We'll get the watch to as many people as we can before the end of January.
Got a spec list? Sure!
- 42mm diameter, 12.75mm deep case
- Swiss made STP 1-11 movement
- ceramic bezel
- 316L stainless steel case with brushed or PVD finish (at the same price)
- Grade-A Super-LumiNova
- slightly domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside and outside)
- ratcheted clasp with welded logo (it's stunning)
- H-link 316L stainless steel bracelet with solid links (including end links, of course)
- screw-down crown with embossed logo
- sapphire crystal display case back
- custom decorated rotor
- 100m water resistance
Honestly, there is nothing that we'd want to upgrade or change - we've gone all out on this one.
What does it look like?
The sensible ones
The fun ones
If you want one, make sure you're signed up to our mailing list. The best way to do it is add your details at https://hamtun.co/blogs/news/neon-automatic-giveaway. If you refer your friends there is chance you'll even get one free, as we're giving 2 away!