This is the Neon Automatic, our new Swiss powered watch!
It's taken a while, but designs are finally settled and the prototyping phase has begun! Here is the yellow edition, one of 5 dial colours that will be available at launch.
What is the Neon Automatic?
- An automatic watch powered by the Swiss STP 1-11 movement
- Available in 2 finishes - brushed 316L stainless steel and matte black PVD finished 316L stainless steel
- Matte black ceramic bezel
- Available in 5 dial colour combinations. The yellow shown here, blue, green, orange and white
- Double domed sapphire crystal on the front with 3 layers of anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside
- Sapphire crystal case back with internal and external anti-reflective coating
- Custom decorated rotor finished in matte black PVD and featuring the "Neon" branding
- Grade-A Swiss Super-LumiNova. Lots of it.
- 316L stainless steel H-link bracelet with solid end links and a spectacular high-quality clasp
- Silicone straps available in 6 colours - black, blue, yellow, green, orange, and glow-in-the-dark (!) white
How can I get one?It'll be available for pre-order towards the end of this year. For now, register your interest at http://neon.hamtun.co and you'll be kept up to date with all the latest information and, crucially, the pre-order URL so that you can make sure you don't miss out on the best prices.
I've got questions or feedback
Great. Come and chat with everyone at http://facebook.com/HamtunWatches where there are ongoing discussions on all of the announcements.
I'm properly excited about this one, I think it's going to be something really special.